WHO WE ARE
We are Changing and impacting lives for the better.
Operation Total Impact (OTI) is a team of enthusiastic and dedicated volunteers working simultaneously with well-trained and talented professionals consumed with burning passion to change lives for the better thus making the world a better place for sustainable growth.
We are working to have in Africa a social justice system where reformation is used to combat violence and insecurity within our communities. Fighting and mitigating crimes through a chain of well designed programs which are interrelated in having a peaceful society.
Operation Total Impact has opened its membership to the general public
If you are interested to become a member with OTI, find the following responsibilities and benefits.
Responsibility and Benefits
- Attend our annual general assembly meetings
- Represent and Participate in national and International Meetings
- Have a Copy of our newsletters and annual reports
- Have an annual certificate of membership.
Membership Contribution to support events, printing of brochures, T-Shirts, Caps, newsletters and annual reports
- Nationals: $ 50 (25,000 FRS) Annually.
- Internationals: $100 (50,000 FRS) Annually.